Eligibility and Target Group
The programme will be offered to anyone with the following qualifications:
- B.Sc. (Home-Science) Degree with specialization in Foods and Nutrition, Clinical and Therapeutic Nutrition
- PG Diploma in Dietetics and Public Health/Nutrition or its equivalent
- Master of Science (M.Sc. degree) in Nutrition OR Dietetics OR Public Health
- B. Pharma Degree OR BSc. Nursing
- MBBS Degree
- AYUSH (Unani, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Sidha) Degree (BHMS, BUMS etc.)
- B.Sc. Degree in Home Science, Food Science, Life Sciences (Botany, Zoology), Microbiology, Biochemistry, and Physiotherapy WITH Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE) degree obtained from IGNOU.
The programme is targeted at:
- Individuals looking for expertise in pediatric nutrition. These could be healthcare practitioners, dietitians, diet counselors, health administrators, paramedical personnel.
- Individuals, government and non-government organization functionaries, who are involved with maternal and child care in hospitals/clinics/community settings etc
- Graduates (with BSc. degree) or the equivalent (MBBS, BHMS etc.) from a variety of background for example, health care, pharmaceutical, food and drink industries, biochemistry, nutrition and dietetics.
- Government and NGO functionaries involved with community development programmes